Hey all! My friend Samanca and I decided to create a Tumblr-blog together and that’s what I’ve been busy about the last two days. It’s basically a blog where we all share stories and pictures of the things that annoy us.
Since the blog has been up for just three days, we’re still collecting submissions and followers. Sam and I have already posted a handful of word arts over there so there are some stuffs to pore over when you visit. To be honest, she uses Photoshop and I don’t, so you could easily tell which are the ones she made and which are the ones that I made. Mine are the ones with a little less quality when it comes to resolution since I just use an online software (cheater, I know! haha) called picnik.com. It’s nice and convenient to use since I don’t need no freaking tutorial on how to create a simple word art.
If I may be so bold, I would like to invite you to come visit us at shitthatisannoying.tumblr.com and if you find our blog interesting, go give us a message and a follow!
- Five More Annoying Things People Do On Twitter [Opinion] (makeuseof.com)
- Tumblr Loves! (sycalaelen.wordpress.com)
- Irritating and Annoying Mannerisms – Self Development Blog [Dr JOY Madden] (ecademy.com)
- Let’s Go on a ‘Picnik’ (scriptislibenter.wordpress.com)
- How to Blog without Annoying Your Friends and Family (ninabadzin.com)
- Writing about reading about writing (seanbonner.com)