- Went to Caloocan for the NBI Clearance.
- Shitty Government office didn’t announce publicly that their offices will be closed until July 4th.
- Headed to the mall instead.
- Starbucks‘ two new treats are very delectable.
- I love Soy Strawberries and Cream Frappe! Much better than the original S&C Frappe. 🙂
- Groceries, groceries. Tiring stuff. -.-
- Home. Rest. Then Promenade @ San Juan!
- Promenade is my favorite mall. Reallyyyyyyyyy 😀
- Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon was better than awesome!
- I bet it’s the best of the trilogy. 🙂
- I’d love to see part 4 but LeBeouf said no already and if there’s going to be one, who’s the villain?
- Wensha Spaaaaaaaaaaa.
- Oh gosh. It has been such a long time since I’ve been there and had a great time.
- But sadly, their massage is now new.
- I didn’t enjoy it. All I got was back pains. -.-
- I hate how you can see through small things how people aren’t so disciplined.
- If you are going to a spa, please do remember: do not bathe right away into the jacuzzi after steam/sauna bath. Please.
- Wash away your sweat first, you ignorant jerk! Ugh. -.-
- Why was I not online yesterday?
- Oh. My friend Mhia had a small party at her place and we were invited.
- I forgot to charge my wi-fi able phone before going there. So I had to use my sister’s iPhone.
- What a loser.
- Anyway her get-together was fun though we had to leave immediately.
Miggy was cut but ill-mannered.Lalalalalalala. 😀
- Otis for NBI Clearance.
- Took us a couple of hours because their system was reset and everyone was practically new to it.
- Have to be back after another week because there people who have the same names as me and my brother.
- Photos were taken. For the requirements, I mean. Lol.
- Why do they have to be in dozens?
- Starbucks, again and again! 🙂
- Had the Soy S&C Frappe. Yummmmm. 🙂
- Didn’t expect those emails.
- Why did they have to be there?
- I never wanted those emails in my mailbox again.
- They make me scream hard.