I saw this on Tumblr before. Amazing! I decided to search online how it’s done & here are the easy steps:
- Start off with the base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Paints your nails light grey. Make sure your nails are completely dry before moving on to the next step.
- For transferring the newspaper print, you’re going to need some rubbing alcohol. Pour some of it into a small container & dip in your nails for 5secs.
- Take a small piece of newspaper (slightly larger that your nails) then press it firmly onto your nail for about 15secs.
- Peel it off and the ink from the paper will be left behind.
- Never forget the top coat so the print won’t rub off easily.
Credits: Cutepolish via Youtube
- Diy Newspaper Nails (creativeaddictionblog.com)
- Newspaper Nails – Cute Polish Shows You How to Sport the Headlines as a Manicure (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- New Nail Art… (polishedpampered.wordpress.com)
- News Nails! Get Your News Nails! (thegloss.com)