I had this *unknown* love for journals until before I got into college, where hip, thick notebooks were, and still are, in trend. I love almost everything! And for sure, I will be loving them more when they’re already cheaper but with the same quality. Hee hee. :”)
So now, here are my top picks from my growing collection:
This is my first time to insert a slideshow of photos in a blog entry. 😀
*Updated: the slideshow was a traitor so I edited this post & turned the slideshow into a gallery.
- Campus Mates – the binder notebook I used for college’s second semester. It covered all subjects except College Algebra since I had a separate notebook for that. 🙂 I love this because my second semester was very sweet to me and I actually did well in school! :”)
- Dream to Paris – a hard bound journal with a garter for a bookmark! 😀 I was eyeing this journal (and the rest of its designs) last summer even if I already decided by then that I won’t be attending college for the coming semester because of…I already said why in previous posts! Anyway, my sister still bought me this, and another journal (to be shown later) and it was so sweet of her! :”)
- *Censored Title* Black Journal – this was a present from a very nice family friend, Bobsie. I always wanted am eco-friendly notebook and *I don’t know who told her* but she gave me this one! It’s made from recycled materials and it’s paper is very nice. I use this for my NaNoWriMo brainstorming nights 😀
- Love and Peace – this is the other journal my sister got me together with the Dream to Paris notebook. What I loved about this is its papers are white and clean. As in ultimately clean because there are no lines! I write here my newest and latest poems :”)
- Green Apple – I had this with since the summer of 2009 when my sister and I took our French classes. And duh, I am still keeping it! Though I am already having a hard time understanding some of the things I wrote there. Too bad I did not write their English translations!
- Diary – this one’s very special to me. I had this since 2007 and used it as a real diary and an address book. It’s special to me not because it used to be my diary but because this was my best friend when I first ventured in to Poetry. :”)
- Corporate Angel – this is my handy-dandy notebook! YAY! But unlike Steve of Blue’s Clues, I don’t have a large black crayon (or…a pencil, if you call that a pencil) and it’s not shaped as a comfy chair. I love this small thing because I’m a person on the go and it fits even in my smallest purse!
- “A lark was singing high up in the sky…” – this is my latest journal and my sister got me this last week, I guess. I love this because of its vintage vibe and all the pages inside are already designed! Lovely! ♥