Hello! Here’s another update from me.
First off, I want to apologize for not doing my duties as a responsible blogger. I was not able to catch up with your blogs recently and I was not able to update my own blog for a couple of days as well. But I promise to reach out again to you guys once I get back on track.
So what’s up with me?
Lately, my system has been quite sensitive. I know I mentioned in one of my posts that I had a very bad cold which lasted for over a week. Then I had my period just recently which was confusingly off. Also, I’ve been having problems with my stomach days ago and a week or so before. My internal system is being sabotaged by currently unknown entities. LOL.
Now, let’s go to my NaNoWriMo.
I’ve caught up with my word count a little bit, but I still have to write at least 3, 801 more words to beat today’s target, which is 15, 003. I’m actually going to start writing in a little while 🙂
Anyways, I have already finished writing 8 out of 45 chapters, leaving me 37 more left, two of which were already started. I have sent out copies of what I have written so far to two of my friends, Samanca and Anne. I’m pretty sure Sam skimmed over piece yet again so she did not have a lot of things to say about it, although she did share some good insights. Anne is currently reading my work and I’m excited about what she’s going to say!
You might be thinking, what’s the relevance of this blog’s title to whatever I have mentioned already?
- I added one more sentence to my Author’s Bio: Wanderlust.
- The number is actually the “one possible value based on the estimated world population” on my date birth. Data is courtesy of the United Nations Population Division.
- NaNoWriMo: Day 7 Update (laith.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 Word Count Update (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – But Not Only | November 2011, Day 5 (enermazing.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 5 – Guilt (cheddarnightmares.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo2011 – Day 8 (thetaskmistress.me)