Edit: This is my 101st post! Yaaaay! Thanks to everyone who
reads this blog, regardless of what type of crap I write. Thank you! 😀
Hi! I know I have been such a procrastinator the past days and I am so sorry for that. Life has been so much of a blah lately and I don’t exactly know why. I guess I should get back to writing so I could put some order to my life again.
So there, Christmas is already so close yet I can’t feel it. And no, I’m not going to write some detailed emo crap here. I just think this season is quite different than last year’s. What’s worse is that I know I should be all happy because this will be my last Christmas here in the Philippines. Screw migration. I love it here.
Whatever. Let’s talk happy. 😀
What are your Christmas wishes?
I only have three and they are the following:
- Starbucks‘ 2012 Planner (Cherry) – I got mine yesterday after I attended one of my best friends’ debutante party. ♥ It’s been quite of a tradition that my sister do every year — collect all Starbucks’ planners available. Collecting it this year was quite hard because they had 5 variants (too many, I know!) But luckily, my sissy had that much money for frequent Starbucks’ hopping. 😀 Cherry, by the way, is the type of wood used for the cover of the planner.
- Love In The Time Of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez – my older brother, Mark, promised me this book for Christmas so I don’t have to worry about this one. 😀 My English Literature teacher back in 4th year high school recommended this book to our class for the last project we were supposed to make for her subject. I mindlessly ignored it because I was overwhelmed by the book that I was reading by that time (which I have already forgotten, shame on me.) But while surfing the web, it popped in my mind and I Googled it’s plot and found out it already was adapted into film. I fell in love with the story and there, it became a part of the wishlist immediately. 🙂 ♥
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – I don’t know who’s getting me this.
But I will certainly not complain if you will.😉 Wooot. So there I just Googled this earlier tonight when I saw the poster of the upcoming movie adaptation of this on Facebook. Logan Lerman will be take on the lead character, Charlie, and the lovely Emma Watson will play Sam. ♥ I read the synopsis and I think I’m so going to enjoy this book! As Wikipedia told me, there were also a thread of books/novels mentioned in the story which were referred as the “favorites” of the lead character…and I figured I might as well have all those! 😀
<<I do not claim ownership of the images posted above. All of them belong to their rightful owners.>>
You might be thinking, why is my Christmas wishlist so short?
As I have mentioned in my previous posts, even in my Bio, my lil bro and I will be leaving for the United States early next year so I can’t ask for a lot of material stuff this Christmas since I won’t be able to bring them all.
I actually have shelves of paperback and hardbound books here.
And I do not know how the hell they could all fit in my luggage.
That’s ’cause I want them all to fit. I want to bring all of them. I have not even read a lot of them! 😦
On another topic…
December isn’t just the season of gift-giving. It is also the time of the year where annual lists of worthwhile and crazy things appear and reveal who and what’s on the top. Just like this one on Yahoo! Music.
And it gave me an idea… I will make my own year-end list! Watch out for it guys! 😀
- My first Starbucks planner … (mixedupalready.com)
- What’s on your Holiday Wishlist? (sarabozich.com)
- Wishlist. (gmaejunejuly.wordpress.com)
- Signs that the Starbucks Planner Season Is On! (rikkicustodio.wordpress.com)
- Tin’s 2011 Christmas Wishlist (thewindupspy.wordpress.com)