Morning rays poured in,
Her eyes opened with a smile.
The Creator blessed her again;
Gift of Life, she’ll treasure ’til end.
Joy amidst the pain
Sustains whatever remains.
She’s not alone, she knows;
With Him, there could be no Ghost.
As she rose, she looked back;
Reminded of what she turned back against;
She walked forward and looked up;
Praises for Him! She’s far from end!
Then she carried on; thankful,
Almost fearless she is; Hopeful,
Of continuity and growth;
She marched on, gleeful.
Worries are finally behind;
Trials, now she won’t mind.
To march with Him is Brave;
It is she who is Saved.
Disclaimer: Image is not mine. If yours, kindly message me so I could put you on the credits. Thank you.
- Wind at midnight (worthwhiletreasure.wordpress.com)
- A Poem For My Mother – In Remembrance (ellenolinger.wordpress.com)
- POEM | The Moon Game (guybrarian.wordpress.com)
- Poems and Pain (lifehasanappforthat.com)
- I Forgot the Poem I Was Supposed to Write (cottonbombs.wordpress.com)
- New Poem: “Something Spins Around” (stephenpickering.com)