Merry Christmas everyone.
I hope you all will have a safe and happy one. Celebrate the holidays the happiest way possible!
Let’s appreciate the season given to us to spend with our loved ones.
Thank our Creator for all the blessings He has given us.
I AM BLESSED, GRATEFUL AND HAPPY; REGARDLESS. ♥
Happy Birthday, Jesus.
Thanks for always being there.
Thanks for the GIFT of family and friends.
Thanks for every little thing.
Thanks for accepting me for who I am.
Thanks for showing the feeling of being loved.
Thanks for showing me how wonderful life is, regardless.
Thanks for all the love, care and blessings.
I don’t ask for a material gift. All I ask is a GIFT OF HAPPINESS.
Not just for me, but everyone in the world. ♥
ONE LAST APPEAL.
The waters in the northern part of Mindanao, Philippines‘ largest island, may have gone away, but the citizens of that area haven’t recovered yet from the trauma and the sorrow the wrath of the tropical storm Sendong (international name Washi) brought them. Many Filipinos are most likely not going to be able to spend Christmas. They lost so many loved ones and see no more hope. BUT WE CAN STILL DO SOMETHING. Let’s all PRAY for their safety & recovery. More ways of helping are indicated here.
Thank you. ♥
- Washed Out Hearts: Prayers and Love for Typhoon Washi Victims (flavorinternationale.wordpress.com)
- Life thoughts: a Sendong Christmas (ajvillanueva.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas (heycallme.wordpress.com)
- 12/23/11 My Christmas Wish For You (viewsfromsue.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas and, Yes, Happy Holidays (gasp!) (rghernandezpen.com)
- A Christmas Post (spontaneouscribblersnotes.wordpress.com)