This page was once called “My Bucket List”, now let me edit it and make it more feasible.
What is the purpose of this project? I just want to shake up my life a little bit. I want to get lost with my camera, my pen and my notebook. I want to live for the day and forget about my worries for a little while. Maybe meet new people, if I don’t get too shy, and make new friends. I just want to be free of my demons, even just for a little while.
So with the inspiration, faith, and hope this new year brings us, let me soar.
Never in a particular order:
- have a tattoo that symbolizes something very meaningful.
- go back to college
- visit San Rafael, this time as a tourist — on foot.
- visit San Francisco, this time as a tourist — on foot.
- go on a roadtrip with friends
- go to Six Flags (or maybe even Great America)
- ride the train & go somewhere
- read one book a month
- get fit
- try a new cuisine
- learn something new & try not to fail
- save up for something big, like the future
- be happy and…
Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of any of these photos, as well as those you see
in most of my blog posts, unless otherwise stated.
- 30s Bucket List (quasherthoughts.wordpress.com)
- My Bucket List (lifeofwarcraft.wordpress.com)
- Bucket List (lighteningonline.com)
- My Bucket List (infinityinthepalmofmyhand.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: A Bucket List For The Seasons Of Life… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Bucket list (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)